1) Degea at his best: The Spanish goalkeeper made 7 saves versus Chelsea to thwarth out efforts from the likes of Barkley, mount and Emerson.
2) Poor performance from Zouma: His performance was poor. He gave the ball away on some occasions which put the team in trouble, his tackles were too clumsy while his passes were uninspiring. Though, the central back pairing of Christensen and Zouma were outmatched on the day.
3) Change in Momentum: After United took the lead, it was a question of momentum. Momentum swung to Ole gunner solskjaer's men with Chelsea failing to get the ball up the pitch and being nowhere near the United's box.
4) Tough game for Abraham: Apart from his effort that hit the bar, the England international had a tough outing against the likes of harry Maguire who dominated him aerially. He didn't work David degea and looks bereft of confidence. It might take some games for him to be at it.
5) Manchester United were Clinical: The host were clinical and took advantages of their chances when it came though they weren't the best time for the majority of the game. The Red devils scored four of their five shots on target.
@uthadebayo on twitter