Last season's Uefa Europa league Winners will return to the Uefa Champions league to face Valencia on Match Day one of the 2019/2020 Uefa Champions league group stages. So how have both sides fared in their last meetings:
1) Valencia have never beaten their London rivals in their past six attempts.
2) All of the sides past encounters came in the space of four and a half years. The English side won 3-2 on aggregate against Valencia in the 2006/2007 Uefa CL quarters finals playing out a 1-1 draw in West London.
3) Chelsea went on to play a goalless draw at home in the following season's group stages.
4) In the 2011/2012 Uefa Champions league campaign, Frank Lampard scored in a 1-1 draw at Mestalla on Matchday two.
5) The Spanish side have only won three of their 19 away games against clubs representing England. (D10 L6)
You wouldn't bet on a Chelsea loss would you?