22/11/19 11:30 AM
The blues travel North of London to play Tottenham Hotspur who are just two points below them on the premier league table. The blues are on a poor run of form and a clash against an in form spurs should be intriguing.
Here are some facts before the game:
1) Chelsea have won more PL matches against Tottenham (28) than they have against any other team in the competition.
2) Tottenham have won three and lost two of their last five PL matches against Chelsea.
3) Chelsea have won two of their last 13 away league games against spurs ( five draws, six defeats)
4) Chelsea have won 11 away premier league games against Tottenham.
5) Tottenham are looking to win three consecutive home games against Chelsea in all competitions for the first time in their history.