Sunday, December 22, 2019
Spurs vs Chelsea: Match Facts
Written By: Uthman Adebayo (@uthyadebayo on Twitter)
22/11/19 11:30 AM
The blues travel North of London to play Tottenham Hotspur who are just two points below them on the premier league table. The blues are on a poor run of form and a clash against an in form spurs should be intriguing.
Here are some facts before the game:
1) Chelsea have won more PL matches against Tottenham (28) than they have against any other team in the competition.
2) Tottenham have won three and lost two of their last five PL matches against Chelsea.
3) Chelsea have won two of their last 13 away league games against spurs ( five draws, six defeats)
4) Chelsea have won 11 away premier league games against Tottenham.
5) Tottenham are looking to win three consecutive home games against Chelsea in all competitions for the first time in their history.
Scottish Club Rangers have emerged as favourites to sign free agent Jack Wilshere after he left Westham United. Jack Wilshere on leaving the...
Antonio Conte hits back at claims linking Inter Milan to several players. Conte told reporters when asked about an ever-growing list of targ...
Chelsea beat QPR 7-1 in a behind closed doors friendly today at Stamford Bridge, SOCCER PUNCH can confirm. Frank Lampard’s men ran out with ...
Chelsea Center half Antonio Rudiger was delighted to see his team win 2-1 against Spurs but opened up about how he believes the authorities ...