Sunday, January 10, 2021
Conte not keen on new additions
Inter Milan Manager Antonio Conte has confirmed that new players are unlikely to be signed during this transfer window.
SOCCER PUNCH said last month that Inter Milan won’t sign any player this January due to lack of finances as a result of their exit from the european competition.
Speaking in his post-match conference after Roma’s 2-2 draw with Inter Milan, The Italian Tactician seems not to deny the earlier report.
“The strategy is clear, I want nobody, I work with these players, we have strengths and weaknesses, but that’s who we are.
“Forget the Inter of the last transfer window, that’s what I was told.”
Napoli are not vying for Marseille Star Florian Thauvin due to his wage demands as per ll Mattino The Napoli based club are not prepared to ...
Italy manager Roberto Mancini has revealed his decision to withdraw left-back Emerson in the ea...
Chelsea beat QPR 7-1 in a behind closed doors friendly today at Stamford Bridge, SOCCER PUNCH can confirm. Frank Lampard’s men ran out with ...
Chelsea Center half Antonio Rudiger was delighted to see his team win 2-1 against Spurs but opened up about how he believes the authorities ...